Our Terms & Conditions
By accessing this site you agree to be bound by The Botany Houses terms and conditions of use and service standards as set out below. We reserve the right to amend these terms from time to time you are responsible for reviewing regularly information. The latest terms will always be available on our site. If you continue to use the www.thebotanyhouse.co.uk site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the The Botany House website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on The Botany House website. The changes will apply to the use of The Botany House website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use The Botany House website
Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use, any other use requires the prior written permission of The Botany House.
1. All prices quoted include Value added Tax at standard rate.
2. If a product is not available for any reason, substitutions will be necessary. In such circumstances we are not required to notify you. We will complete your order utilising substitute products of equivalent value. We will take care to maintain your chosen style, colour and theme.(Sometimes please note every effort will be made to dispatch the same flower wrap in the photograph but we reserve the right to dispatch an alternative/similar flower wrap if needed.)
3. If, due to the unavailability of a product, we are unable to fulfil your order or provide a suitable substitute you will be given notice wherever possible and we will reimburse your payment (if payment has been collected).
4. The Items and products on this website are for delivery in the following postcodes only: NR1, NR2, NR3, NR4, NR5, NR6, NR7, NR8, NR9, NR10, NR11, NR14, NR15, NR18, NR19, NR20, NR21, NR22, NR23, NR24, NR25, NR28, IP25, PE31. PE32, PE33, PE36, PE37,UK only.
5. Due to the perishable nature of the product, we advise you to make any complaint, with a photograph within 1 working day of delivery.
6. Certain flower and plant products within your order may be delivered by us in bud to ensure longer life. This also applies to the spring flower and plant range which flowers come from bulbs to ensure longevity of your gift, certain stems are delivered in bud.
1. We will deliver products on the same day that they are ordered wherever possible. (Orders delivered same day, wherever possible, if ordered by 1pm Monday to Friday, By 10am on Saturdays, No Delivery Sundays / Bank Holiday)
2. Please ensure you have included your correct daytime phone number and email address during the check out process so we can contact you to advise you of any delays or problems with your order. We cannot be responsible for any delays or failure to complete an order where incorrect details have been provided (or if there is no one at the specified address to accept delivery)
When Recipient Not At Home
1. If there is no answer the driver will leave the flowers with a neighbour or other secure place with a card through the letter box detailing where the flowers can be found when they return home.
2. Where this is not possible the flowers are returned to the shop for the recipient to collect when convenient for them.
Sunday / Bank Holidays Deliveries
1. The Botany House do not work or open on Sundays or Bank Holidays and suggest a Saturday or a day before delivery when the occasion falls on Sunday / Bank Holidays.
2. Cut off times for this service may vary at busy times e.g. Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s, Mother’s Day, Easter.
3.We reserve the right to withdraw or amend availability of this service from time to time.
1. If delivering to a third party, The Botany House cannot be held responsible for delays caused by third parties (i.e. Hotels, Offices, Hospitals or Places of Work) and cannot accept responsibility for their actions.
2. Please note that all the photographed products displayed on this website may not be identical to the actual product despatched. We reserve the right to despatch an alternative / similar product with minor variation from the image shown, at our discretion.
3. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. The Botany House shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligations hereunder where such failure results from any causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation, (including “line-noise” interference)
4.The Botany House have the right to refuse or cancel your order anytime if the customer has put racist, threatening, harmful, sarcastic, malicious, or slurring comments to the recipient of who the flowers are to go to or to our staff or management or www.thebotanyhouse.co.uk or The Botany House through our phones or our other website’s
We do our best to protect the information that you provide to us during on line purchasing using secure Online Payment services provided to us. If you require any further information on the companies we use, please ask.
1. The site and its contents (including, but not limited to, graphics and pictures) remain at all times in our ownership, with all rights reserved.
2. You are authorised to display the site on your computer, print it, download it and otherwise use it, at all times for your personal, non-commercial use only.
3. You must not modify, reproduce, display, distribute or otherwise use the materials on this site for any public or commercial purpose.
4. If you want to create a link to this site, or any part of this site, you must first seek and obtain our written permission.
5. We make no warranties as to the materials and services provided on this site, including, without limitation, warranties as to fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from viruses, or non-infringement of intellectual property.
6. We are not liable for any damages or losses whatsoever arising out of the use or inability to use this site or any websites linked to this site.
7. This site is governed at all times by the laws of the United Kingdom.
8. If you breach any of these terms, your authorisation to use this site automatically terminates.
The Botany House Customer Services
In the event that you are not satisfied with the our Service,
complaints should be addressed to:
By telephone: 07872040440
The Botany House
10 Elvin Road
Our Customer Service Team is available from
9am to 4.00pm from Monday to Friday
9am to 2.00pm Saturday.
Closed Sundays & Public Holidays
If you don’t wish to place your credit card details using our secure server please call us direct and we will be happy to take your order over the phone,
Help And Advice
If you want advice in choosing flowers to send as a gift or floral tribute just ask – we are here to help. All our florists know which flowers work well together in arrangements and bouquets etc, which flowers last longest and which are easiest to care for.
All Web Images and Writing on all Botany House websites are under Copyright and have been since 2018 till present date and are not to be use without permission